One of the most popular innovations in the printing industry recently has been the wireless printers. They have taken the printing industry by storm and everyone is happy with the way it works. However, people are facing problems as the new technology behind the wireless printer might become a bit difficult to grasp.
Buying the best printer
If you are a working official who needs printer more than air then you should consider buying one from a good company. One of the top companies who have been manufacturing printers and related products for over a decade now, is Lexmark. They are renowned for laser printers and other imaging products.
The company is headquartered in USA but it is Chinese-owned. The products are easy to install and use. However, if you face any problem with any kind of application, then you can always reach their customer executives on Lexmark customer service phone number. The executives are polite and will solve each problem of yours in the best way.
Solving basic problems on your own
However polite a company’s executives are, it is always better to try and solve some problems on your before calling them up. One such problem that people face is connecting the Lexmark printer to their computers. This is a very common problem with wireless networks.
Before you begin installing and connecting your printer to your wireless network, here are some of the things that you should keep in mind.
- Your wireless network should be up and running without any problems.
- The computer to which you want to connect your printer should also be connected to the same wireless network.
- Turn your printer by ensuring it is connected to all the power outlets properly.
- Do not be hasty and connect the power cable to the computer and printer without any notification on the computer screen.
- Now, insert the documentation and software CD in the computer.
- In case you don’t have the software CD, you can either install it from the official website of Lexmark or call the customer care to enquire as to where you can get one.
- Once you have it with you, open and run the software.
- Now, you just have to click on install and clicking on the affirmative tabs on the screen.
- In order to do this properly and without any problems, you should follow the instructions on the screen.
- When the screen asks for the type of connection you want, click on wireless connection.
Once you have done this, then you have to check for the Ethernet cable and ensure that it is connected properly. This will set up your printer on the wireless network and use it from anywhere in your house or office.
Before you start printing, it is better to switch off the printer and then switch it again after you have installed it on your wireless network. Always follow the instructions on the screen when installing a printer on any type of network.